Lori's Raw & Refreshing Zucchini Salad
Recipe type: Side Dish / Salad
- 1 cup celery, cut small
- 1 cup bell pepper (any color), cut small
- 7 zucchini (green, yellow, crookneck, patty pan – all work), sliced and quartered
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- ⅔ cup apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Mix all ingredients. Marinade overnight for best flavor results. Will hold and remain crisp up to a week.
- • I like to make the liquid mixture and then add the celery and bell peppers. Then I just keep adding the zucchini until I have a full bowl. I think “7 zucchini” is a tad vague.